ABOUT USWho and What is,
'Keep Our Schools Strong?'
Keep our Schools Strong 2018 is a group of citizens intending to
educate the Fort Mill Community on the needs and impact
of the referendum up for vote on March 20.
We are private citizens who, like many others in the
community, are concerned about the growth in Fort Mill and
its impact on our schools.
We are not formally affiliated with any other organization
and have raised funds to support our efforts from local
individuals and businesses who value public education in Fort Mill.
We are not privy to any information that is not available to the public.
We have attended board meetings, board committee meetings, and met with
district officials to learn extensively about the background of the
District employees are prohibited by state law from publicly advocating
for the referendum, but as concerned and involved citizens, we are not.
We are committed to be transparent and open about
the positives and negatives of the referendum, and we strongly
believe voting yes on March 20 is in the best interest of our
school district, taxpayers, and, most importantly, students.
• Moved to Fort Mill in 2006
• Married to Jason, has 3 children,
Parker 16 @ FMHS, Brady & Carson 10
• Member of Parent Liaison Committee
• PTO President & SIC Member for 5
• Circle of Honor Realtor with Wilkinson
ERA for 15 years
• Grew up in Rock Hill & moved to Fort Mill in 2004
• Married to Kristy, has two children,
Kaleb, 11, BTMS and Makenzy, 10,
DBES, and is in the process of
adopting a third child from Burkina
• Works for TD Bank as a Risk
• SIC & PTO Co-Treasurer @ DBES &
BTMS, Past PTO Treasurer @ SCES
• Moved to Fort Mill in 2011
• Married to Ken (former Charlotte
Knight & White Sox Pitcher)
• Has 10 year old Boy/Girl Twins (5th
• Is Partner at the Vining
Group at Keller Williams
• Former Award Winning Photographer
WHO WE ARE NOT
We can not speak on behalf of any of the following individuals or groups, if you have a concern that they would need to address we are happy to refer you to the appropriate person.
Guidance Counselors • Police • Superintendent • Teacher • Government Employees • Administration • State Lawmaker • Tax Assessor • Tega Cay City Council • Principal • Fort Mill School Board • SCDOT • Fort Mill Town Council